my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Not a Story?

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Not a Story?
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 10-17-2002 12:22 AM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
This is not a story situation here, It will be resolved in further situation when I create my other character who will have an explaination for the killing of many on Sullust and Sean himself.

Just wait...okay, I hope this is okay with the adims...if not, I'll draw back...

--------------------

The Power of crave can overwhelm the strenght of pride.

Posts: 94 | From: Irutula | Registered: Jul 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 10-17-2002 03:42 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
What the hell are you talking about?

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75
SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 10-19-2002 06:08 PM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well Sean got killed. He has passed, and the situation is not a story thing, like I seemed to have accidently done many times before, as you can tell by going to the basket of all the deleted things on the forums.

Thats all Im saying.

--------------------

SeanHortkron

Pilot of Unknown Past

Member # 279

posted 10-19-2002 06:10 PM     Profile for SeanHortkron   Author's Homepage   Email SeanHortkron     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Oops sorry, I gotta withdraw this idea. Sorry for the role playing interuption, peace out!

--------------------

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05