my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Listen Up.

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Listen Up.
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 08-15-2002 10:16 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Look here folks, you started a mess tonight. Let me lay this down real simple for you all. Running between admins to try and get a "yes" from one of them is a one way path to getting banned. It isn't cool, so it's gonna stop.

If you have a problem with something I say, GS cannot help you anymore than M1J, so leave them alone. If you have a problem with something I say, you come talk to me. You can IM me on AIM or ICQ, or email me, but leave them alone, as neither of them are in my head. Same goes for something M1J or GS say.

EVERYTHING regarding THE ALL is up to Graysith. THE ALL is a registered character, so if you have questions about it, ask her.

Remember, going between Admins, playing "ask mom if dad says no" isn't cool.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 12.220.189.75

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05