my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » RP Headquarters   » Smuggler Needed

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Smuggler Needed
Darth Wicked

Member # 0

posted 09-04-2000 12:17 AM     Profile for Darth Wicked   Email Darth Wicked     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, we have Jedi, we have Imperials, we have Sith, and we have a Bounty Hunter plus Goodo the Hutt. Now all we need is Smugglers and more Bounty Hunters and then the Role Playing can commence with every walk of life! The reason for their being no Moderator on the Smugglers Forum is because I would like to find another person to moderate as it seems that our neighborhood Moderators are completely the same. They consist of Anakin, Bob, and Graysith. Of course Rogue Angel too.

Soon enough I guess. Soon enough.

------------------
Darth Wicked

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 63.227.127.189
Admiral Actar

aka Anakin

Member # 38

posted 09-05-2000 08:55 PM     Profile for Admiral Actar   Author's Homepage   Email Admiral Actar     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I think we need more people to role play, it's the same people everywhere, just different names....let's all go out and scout for them!!

------------------
Anakin

Posts: 146 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.158
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 09-05-2000 08:58 PM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
dammit used the wrong name

------------------
Anakin
[monger=ff0000,ffffff]Holonet Jedi Master[/monger]
Forum Administrator

-Have you mowed your lawn today?-
-Trying is the first step towards failure......-
-Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates.....-
-People bring out the worst in me-

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 166.62.175.158

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05