my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Complete Star Wars Universe   » The Search Begins...

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: The Search Begins...
Dalen Garuud

Squad Premier

Member # 238

posted 06-08-2002 07:35 PM     Profile for Dalen Garuud   Author's Homepage   Email Dalen Garuud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As the rising sun slowly turned the dark sky a soothing red Dalen and his compainions made their way to the old cargo ship that was stood on the grassy field infront of them, dozens of maintenence droids buzzed round the ship checking systems and repairing rotted parts and replacing consoles like worker bees building a hive.
Dalen looks up at the ship with half opened blue eyes and ran a hand through his spiked hair while letting out a long sigh.

"after all these years of not having any Jedi around you'd think they could wait another hour or two to let us have a lie in." he grouned. His friend laughed and slapped him on the shoulder.
"they like to keep us ready by waking us up early! if you can't deal with it then you shouldn't be in this cock-n-bull opperation."

Dalen shook his head and walked up the cargo ramp onto the ship using his brand new Cotdi staff as a walking stick to help his tired young body into the ship.

They had finally after decades of waiting found out that the Jedi had started to flourish again so Dalen's group had been ordered to go to Yavin 4 and see if the Jedi still required their survices.

Dalen took his place in the cargo ship's cotpit and rubbed his stinging eyes as he thought over the seamingly simple mission, he thought that he had finally understood the details of it when a disturbing thought came into his head 'what do we do if the jedi DOESN'T want our services?', Dalen tried to shake the thought out of his head but he remembered what his leaders did if a contractor was going to reveal their existance, and it wasn't pleasent, he didn't think that his group could take on dozens of highly trained and battle seasoned Jedi.

"Dalen you idiot wake up!"
Dalen came out of his thoughts and looked around to see the pilot and co pilot staring at him angrilly.
"start the engines!"
"er...yes sorry sir!" Dalen said in a daze as he turned to the control pannel infront of him and ran his fingers of the buttons making the engines sputter into life and making the old ship shake unsteadilly at first but then it settled down.
"ready for take off, get buckled in."
"yes sir..." They all buckled up in the cotpit and the pilot pulled the ship into space before Dalen shot them into hyper space.

Soon they would be at Yavin 4 and they would see if they have to face the Jedi or join them, Dalen hoped above hope that it would be the latter.

--------------------

Trust anything but your mind!

Posts: 19 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 62.31.224.1
Lord_Andromeda

Member # 184

posted 06-10-2002 07:11 AM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
As Andromeda walked into the village on his homeworld, he looked at the scarred villagers, each with his own tale to tell of the pain and suffering that his homeworld was subjected to just before he left, by the sith.

Without warning a thunderous noise came form the air as a old battered ship landed into the space dock. Andromeda drew his sabre, as it looked like the ships that landed during the sith invasion.

Andromeda ran upto the ship dock. There was a very low amount of Midiclorians, only enough for one person. As andromeda waited in the docking bay, the door of the old battered ship opened. A pilot walked out and went into a customs room. He was the ordinary space scum that you see at ports, wanting to get a drink or two before they fly out again.

Andromeda followed him into the customs room. He listened into the conversation.

"Yeah im here to do some repairs to my ship." The man stated.

"Name?" The attendent said. He'd obviously done this many times before and it had become repetative and dull to him.

"Reebo Maruka. Now where can i get my ship fixed?"

"What cargo are you carrying?"

"Just some supplys for Yavin 4"

"YAVIN 4" The attendant said in disbelief. "Thats on the other side of the galaxy!

"well this is a pitstop you see."

The attendent paused contemplating the mans request.
"ok. Put this slip in the machine in repair bay 3. You'll get a squad of repair droids to help you." The pilot walked away and andromeda, slowly followed him, and dodged past the attendent who had gone back to reading a data pad.

As the pilot put the card into the machine a squad of droids came out, some flying some walking and went to fix the damaged ship. Reebo walked past the hidden andromeda and then went towards his ship, chasing the repair droids that ran ahead.

Andromeda walked back, past the attendent who was still reading his pad. As the droids repaired the ship, Andromeda walked into the ship to look at his 'cargo'. In the main bay there was nothing. No a single crate or anything. Andromeda drew his sabre waiting for the pilot to enter. A voice echoed through the ship.

"It's alright now theres no one here." Suddenly a mass of people came out of the shadows of the cargo bay. Andromeda activated his sabre and faced his opponents.

"Who are you?" He said to a young man, with red hair?

[ 06-10-2002 04:19 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Lord_Andromeda ]

Posts: 68 | From: Matleth | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 62.30.112.1
Dalen Garuud

Squad Premier

Member # 238

posted 06-10-2002 12:22 PM     Profile for Dalen Garuud   Author's Homepage   Email Dalen Garuud     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Dalen looked at the intruder and cocked a brow as his sea blue eyes scanned over him.
"i think the question is, who are you? this ship is private property now get the hell out!" Dalen walked to the stranger and put his face half an inche from the strangers face, Dalen's friend stepped up beside him and reached behind themselves in practiced unison for their Cotdi staffs ready to over wealm the intruder if things stretched to violence.

"I'm a jedi. Now tell me what you're doing here?" Andromeda said while shifting his gaze along the line of creatures infront of him all of them looked ready to take him down and he had an uncomfortable feeling of expertise with Jedi which didn't really make him feel very good.

"i don't give a hoot about what you are you're intruding on our ship now get out of here ya lil pest!" Dalen pushed andromeda only to have his hands knocked away but his second attack was quick and connection was unavoidable, Dalen swung round with alarming speed and slammed the hard bone tip of his tail into Andromeda's chest catapulting him against the cargo hold's wall with a loud blunt gong sound.

Andromeda's body slid down the wall and fell limp on the floor for a moment before he staggered to his feet and shook the pain from his head, he activated his light sabre with a hiss of energy and stalked towards Dalen with grim determination.

Dalen sighed and took the Cotdi staff from his back and ran his slender fingers over the small control pannel making the four blades extend from the ovals at the tips of the staff, each blade came out to the side then bent forward to extend several inches more from the oval's tip each holding the promise of a slow death. Dalen started to swing the staff round with delecate ease ready to defend and attack.

"i'm guarding this planet by order of the Jedi! i am to nutralize any thing that threatens this planet, especially sith like you!"

"for the last time get off the ship!" Dalen said with rising impassiance in his voice.
Andromeda ran towards him and brought a down strike towards Dalen's head but he rose his staff and the light sabre hit but bounced back with force sending Andromeda off balance, Dalen seased the oppertunity and spun around, as he came about to face andromeda he thrust out his staff but it fell short by 2ft but a large thud echoed through the cargo bay as a shock wave fired from Dalen's staff and forehead sending ANdromeda sailing out of the ship and slamming him into the wall of the docking bay.

"they never listen, are we ready to lift off?"

"yes Premier." said one of the fuel attendants.

"ok, lets take off before anymore distractions get in our way."

--------------------

Trust anything but your mind!

Posts: 19 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 194.117.151.68
Lord_Andromeda

Member # 184

posted 06-10-2002 12:36 PM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Andromeda stood up dazed as the ships engines started to take off slowley. Andromeda ran into docking bay 1, and into his ship - the golden warrior.

His ship took off with ease and flew behind the cargo ship. He sent out a messege towards the enemy ship.

"You wont escape that easily. Now my ship is a battle class ship, and you'res - well its a cargo ship with pretty weak weapons compared to this. IF i was you I'd land back into docking bay 3. NOW!" Andromeda fired a single shot across the bow of the cargo ship. The pilot swearved to dodge the shot.

"What the Hell are you doing!" A voice came over the speackers in Andromeda's ship. He recognised the voice. it was the pilot.

"you are to land this ship immediatly. Or i wont miss next time."

Dalens voice came crackling over the intercom.
"NO CLEAR OFF! Right. Reebo get us out of here quick."
The ship sped out into space, with andromeda firing his guns at it while in pursuit.

It seemed as if the pilot was off to Yavin four just as he said.

[ 06-10-2002 12:38 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Lord_Andromeda ]

Posts: 68 | From: Matleth | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 194.117.151.68
Lord_Andromeda

Member # 184

posted 06-10-2002 04:30 PM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Outside in space it is calm. There are a few passing meteors, and the stars shining in the distance, each trying to tell it'sown story. There is peace and quiet until a cargo ship flys through it along with a flood of laser fire. This disturbence is then followed by another ship, a golden colour with many guns, and itself is heavily protected.

Inside this ship Andromeda is pressing many controls, and pressing more buttons, so that all the guns fire at the fleeing ship.

"for the last time land on the nearest planet!" Andromeda bawled down the comm panel.

"No. Leave us."

"well i will if you tell me why you were onboard."

"All i'll say is that were going to see the Jedi."

"well I'm a Jedi. Why dont you see me?" Andromeda stooped firing the guns at the ship, but still kept in close range incase something happened.

Posts: 68 | From: Matleth | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 213.48.237.85
Lord_Andromeda

Member # 184

posted 06-11-2002 01:19 PM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
A howl of laughter came over the comm systems. Andromeda paused. Suddly he was struck on the back of his head. He collapsed forward into the controls.

The ship started to lean downwards as the dazed andromeda caught more buttons on the coctpit. The golden warrior started to fire its weapons and this time it hit the cargo ship. Un-evitably the ship started to dive aswell into a nearby asteroids atmosphere.

Both ships fell onto the asteroids cold hard surface. The pain of the injury to andromeda was going. As he looked around his ship he saw a small metal case on the floor behind. That was what hit him. But how?

He looked around his ship. The crash had caused little damage to his ship, only a few dents and scrapes. He looked at a computer screen, which showed the other ship. Its front end was completely submerged in rock, which it had crashed into. The other end seemed fine though. But Andromeda didnt think that there were any survivers. He went to the comm panel.

"Hello. Is anyone alive on board the cargo ship?" There was no answer. He repeated his messege until he realised that they might need help. He grabbed a space suit and went over to the other ship. When he was inside the ship, he looked around the bodies of the mysterious creatures which he discovered hiding, were strewn around the cargo bay. He looked at the leader. He checked his pulse. He was alive.

"Oi! Wake up." He said to the stirring man.

"What happened here?" Dalen said as he stood up and looked at the rest of his party.

"you crashed. THere was an accident on board my ship and i fell onto the firing mechanism. I caught your ships engines. you landed on this asteroid. Well your enginesd are down, so it looks as if were stuck here."

Dalen stareed at him in disbelief. He looked at his friends and went round and woke them up.

The men all looked at Andromeda with anger in their eyes. THey were ready to strike.

"Oh no. I know this look. Listen if you dont fix the hull soon you'll die. The oxygen will run out. Lets not fight." Andromeda said as he backed himself into the corner

Posts: 68 | From: Matleth | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 213.48.236.186
Lord_Andromeda

Member # 184

posted 06-18-2002 05:32 PM     Profile for Lord_Andromeda   Author's Homepage   Email Lord_Andromeda     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The figure relaxed his body and looked around. He had cold features towards Andromeda but he soon started to warm up to him. As all the men on board the ship started to fix the ship, Andromeda ran towards a gap in the wall. He activated his sabre and placed it right next to the wall. He let the tip touch the gap, and the heat from the sabre melted the metal and closed the small hole.

Dalen stared at the young Jedi in disbelief.
"How the hell did you do that?"

"practise and a lot of it aswell"

After the repairs to the ship, andromeda started to walk towards Dalen. Suddenly Dalen grabbed the jedi, and used a strength that was unknown to this Jedi to fling him agaisnt the wall like an old rag doll. He slumped to the floor.

"what are you doing" Andromeda asked?

"Get out. NOW!"

Andromeda didnt need telling twice. He got his suit on the ran towards his ship and powered up his weapons.

[ 06-26-2002 04:40 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Lord_Andromeda ]

Posts: 68 | From: Matleth | Registered: May 2002  |  Logged: 213.48.238.5

All times are CT  

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e