my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » TPM & Original Trilogy   » TPM Edit and Re-Edit

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: TPM Edit and Re-Edit
Anakin

Retired

Member # 8

posted 06-21-2001 02:05 AM     Profile for Anakin   Author's Homepage   Email Anakin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Has anyone actually watched them?

For those of you who don't know what they are, they are both versions of TPM that people edited to maker it more enjoyable. What's funny is Lucas said he doesn't have a problem with it, but the second people started selling copies of the edites LFL whips out the copyright stuff on the website.

I think it's lame that someone would change someone else's hard work to make it the way they want it, not even appreciatting the hard work thatwent into the scenes they thought sucked, but oh well, life's a bitch then you die.

--------------------

Support Progress

Posts: 1663 | From: Louisville, Ky/Chicago, IL | Registered: Apr 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.204.43
Dash

Wise Ass

Member # 83

posted 06-21-2001 05:26 PM     Profile for Dash   Author's Homepage   Email Dash     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
how are they changing it?

--------------------

If I cared I'd be smiling right now :{

Posts: 288 | From: Hell | Registered: Nov 2000  |  Logged: 172.156.229.77
LumbiaSith

Padawan

Member # 250

posted 09-04-2002 03:22 AM     Profile for LumbiaSith   Author's Homepage   Email LumbiaSith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I didn't get to see it yet, but of course I know they did it. Do you know how you can purchase one of these things?

Edit: Oops, didn't read the whole post you made, I thought it was about those edits that Lucas did himself. Well then-I think its unfair and stupid

[ 09-04-2002 03:23 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by LumbiaSith ]

--------------------

"I am here to redeem myself. See, The Fate of the universe lies in my hands! I will take up the challenge!"

-Lumbia Whitfield

Posts: 1143 | From: In space... | Registered: Jun 2002  |  Logged: 12.213.76.134

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05