my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Star Wars Discussion   » TPM & Original Trilogy   » Editorial #2 Uberjedi (Cory Mickelson)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Editorial #2 Uberjedi (Cory Mickelson)
WEBMASTER EDITORIALS

Member # 0

posted 06-09-2000 10:00 PM     Profile for WEBMASTER EDITORIALS   Email WEBMASTER EDITORIALS     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I was home sick one day, and searching through the old videos, i found an old "Star Wars" video tape. I had heard of it, but i really didn't know what it was, so i popped it in. I was instantley fascinated by the whole story line, but i was upset because i was watching Episode 4 and i wanted to see Episodes 1-3 (not knowing Ep. 4 was the first <g> ). Then sometime later, the Sci-fi channel was showing the Star Wars Trilogy, I spent the entire day watching Empire Strikes Back and Return of The Jedi for the first time. I will never forget that, because i didnt know Vader was Luke's father, i didnt know Luke was gonna loose his hand or Han was going to be frozen in carbonite, it was great suspense! I was hooked on Star Wars that day on and i couldn't get enough of it.. Seeing the Special Edition in 97 on the big screen was a great experience, and gave me the chills when i saw it, im thankful i found Star Wars before the Special Editions, because seeing it get so popular was fun. Star Wars has definitley changed my life, i wouldn't know the people i know without it....Thanks George!!!

=======
We encourage you to reply with your own experiences of how star wars first influenced you.

Programing note: Next week's editorial: Hershey from Outer-Rim.net

Posts: | From: | Registered: A Long Time Ago!  |  Logged: 166.62.175.180

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05