my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » thePOD Meet and Greet   » Hello Everyone

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Hello Everyone
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-13-2005 05:44 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to some fun times here.

--------------------

It's nothing personal. It's just business.

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 158.4.56.5
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 09-13-2005 06:10 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
CRUELTY

OH yes..... welcome, I'll gladly soon enjoy annoying and damaging your characters so much that you give up and leave.
COMPASSION

Oh shut it you misunderstood psycho...
THOUGHT

Isn't that what our normal mind is?
COMPASSION

Oh be quiet....
RYKOUNAGIN

*kicks them until they shut up* EHEM! *coughs* sorry about that... anyway, welcome to the POD. I'm not the official or anything, so really I'm jus tpersonally saying hi...
ONIDOREI
"We also wish to say welcome."

Occisor Amyntas

Yesssss welcomes..... soon we shall feast upon your fleshs...... hehehe.....

NEFRAI KESH

..... welcome.....

COMMISSAR STERN

Hi uh.... you're not a jedi... I mean we don't need any jedi here... not to say they aren't useful... nor that I'm AFRAID of them or anything but I uh....

LORD OF THE MASQUE

*disappears*

ARIEN

You're... nice right? I mean.... I'm not supposed to talk to strangers or anything... um... bye?

RYKOUNAGIN

Well, welcome to the POD!

[ 09-13-2005 06:11 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rykounagin ]

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.76.150
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-13-2005 06:45 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Well, I guess my topic title was correct then. Although I didn't know that you comprised a sizeable amount of the everyone I'm addressing. But glad to meet all of your characters Rykounagin. To answer them all...

CRUELTY

I won't be leaving anytime soon rest assured.

COMPASSION

Thank you for keeping CRUELTY in check.

THOUGHT

Seems like you have alot to manage.

RYKOUNAGIN

Thanks for taking charge and for the unoccifial welcome.

ONIDOREI

Thank all of you for the welcome.

Occisor Amyntas

I don't think you'll enjoy how I taste.

NEFRAI KESH

Thank you

COMMISSAR STERN

You needn't worry about me being a Jedi. However I have had my share of dealings with them.

ARIEN

I can be nice yes.

RYKOUNAGIN

Thanks again for that interesting greeting.

--------------------

Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 09-13-2005 07:19 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
All of Us

"Your Welcome."

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 71.208.76.150
Blade of Chaos

Member # 488

posted 09-13-2005 10:14 PM     Profile for Blade of Chaos   Author's Homepage   Email Blade of Chaos     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Stop it with your insanity, Ryk! You'll scare her off before she even gets a chance to post!

And, howdy, Aelly. I'd like ot extend a warm welcome from those of us at the pod who are NOT insane.

Yes. I can speak for them...I mean us.

Anyways, I don't doubt Graysith will be along to tell you what's what soon enough. She does it better than I can.

I'm just here to keep Ryk in check.

Anyways, welcome! Glad to have you here!

--------------------

I am Ragorian, the mighty Blade of Chaos. Where I am weilded, darkness and dissent shall reign.

Posts: 152 | From: Under your bed... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  Logged: 67.176.2.144
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-13-2005 10:26 PM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
LOL thank you Blade. Graysith and myself have already spoken before so I know what's going on and such. Thanks again.

--------------------

Sa'kal'ishaalas

Member # 532

posted 09-14-2005 01:58 AM     Profile for Sa'kal'ishaalas   Author's Homepage   Email Sa'kal'ishaalas     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, and welcome. I can personally vouch for Rykounagin, so don't worry, he doesn't bite (after growing up with my sister, we learned how much biting hurts)

Hope you have a fun time playing, and don't worry, none of us are too insane.

Posts: 173 | From: | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 69.233.49.126
Aelly Ssyn

Mistress of Black Sun

Member # 698

posted 09-14-2005 09:48 AM     Profile for Aelly Ssyn   Author's Homepage   Email Aelly Ssyn     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Thank you Sa'kal'ishaalas. Sounds like Rykounagin has had lots of fun then. lol

--------------------

Posts: 97 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Sep 2005  |  Logged: 64.136.49.226

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05