my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
»  The Holonet Boards   » Announcements   » thePOD Meet and Greet   » Hi All

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Printable Version
Author Topic: Hi All
Hawke

Broken Back Button

Member # 650

posted 05-23-2005 06:37 PM     Profile for Hawke   Author's Homepage   Email Hawke     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
I don't know anyone on this site, but I've been looking for a Star Wars discussion forum for a while and somehow I came across this one.

So introduce myself, I'm Hawke and I look forward to spirited discussions and hopefully some RPG's here.

--------------------

"It is a mistake to think you can solve any major problems just with potatoes." ~ Douglas Adams

Posts: 11 | From: Someplace boring | Registered: May 2005  |  Logged: 24.14.137.183
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 05-23-2005 08:52 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hi, Hawke! Welcome to the Pod. I'm glad you have found us, and I hope you become yet another long standing member.

Any questions, feel free to email or PM me, or Mara1Jade or Patternghost.

Hope to see you in RP!

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.117.8
Rykounagin

Son of Conflict

Member # 531

posted 05-23-2005 08:54 PM     Profile for Rykounagin   Author's Homepage   Email Rykounagin     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Hello, good to see yet another joining us! Anyway, enjoy the talk and rp and all that! I think Gs has got the bases already!

--------------------

"I'm not afraid to keep on living, I'm not afraid to walk this world alone;" -Black Parade

Posts: 869 | From: Denver, CO | Registered: May 2004  |  Logged: 168.103.69.105
Major-Konig

Idealistic Jedi

Member # 597

posted 05-24-2005 09:09 AM     Profile for Major-Konig   Author's Homepage   Email Major-Konig     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote
Good'ay

I hope you have a very nice stay at the pod!
there some pie in the back, and I hope you have a few, if not several pleasant RPGs here.

THIS IS THE SWEETEST PBP FORUM EVER!!!

--------------------

The Force is what gives a Jedi his power. It's an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.

Posts: 241 | From: Pennsylvania USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  Logged: 204.186.112.1

All times are CT  

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05