posted 01-07-2002 06:03 PM    
I am writing a book!!!

[ 01-07-2002 06:06 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

Anakin

posted 01-07-2002 06:14 PM    
What about?

Graysith

posted 01-07-2002 07:23 PM    
I don't want to divulge yet, but it has two apparent levels of action going on, and at the very end a third is revealed. It's a cross between fantasy and human psychology... dream states and so on.

Anakin

posted 01-07-2002 09:55 PM    
Maybe I'll make the movie

Dash

posted 01-07-2002 11:45 PM    
quiet, you

-Anakin

Graysith

posted 01-08-2002 09:16 AM    
It will make a GREAT movie since it's full of special effects kind of things, all magickal and so on. Heh... I bet you'd make it a good one, Ani!

Anakin

posted 01-08-2002 02:56 PM    

Padme of Hidden Lake

posted 01-08-2002 04:04 PM    
Hmm Graysith - we seem to be thinking alike - I started a book in September - also a Fantasy - but no psychology - just old fashioned romance and battle... if you get yours published you'll have to tell us all the name and such - I'll do the same with mine - then we can all read each other's work...

Graysith

posted 01-08-2002 05:06 PM    
Works for me, Padme! And Ani... I WANT you to make my movie! Oh yeah, Padme... if you have luck with a publisher or an agent send him/them my way and I'll do the same for you!

Anakin

posted 01-08-2002 06:36 PM    
Don't sell the rights of your books to anyone! Or else it'll be harder for me to make the movie

Graysith

posted 01-08-2002 07:52 PM    
HECK, NO!!! I'm keeping rights! How am I gonna get any royalties if I sell my rights? I'd rather go slow and easy and gamble, instead of falling for a check wagged in my face!

Padme of Hidden Lake

posted 01-09-2002 03:34 PM    
Graysith, go to Tor.com (I think that's right address) they have the procedure on thier page for submitting stuff to them and they are a really well known publisher that has made alot of writers famous - it's actually not hard to submit to them and they seem really open from reading the site at least plus they have a bunch of security guarantees as far as how to insure that no one will steal your work type thing and such that you can link to from thier submissions page - basically you have to mail it to them at a certain address that differs for genre in a certain format - ie typed I think unbound but super sized paper clipped or some other fastening like that... That's what I'm planning on doing once I finish mine. It's a decent site for copyright laws and how they protect you as a writer in anycase so worth a visit.