The Holonet Boards   » RP Headquarters   » [Lost]

Dashawn E'bnnwing

posted 05-14-2005 10:07 PM    
I'm lost. I've made a few attempts to jump into one of the story from being gone a while and it seems like there is no real chance. What can I do?

Major-Konig

posted 05-15-2005 12:12 AM    
Dunno, maybe you can join one of Nar Shaddaa threads (Scum and Villany, or the smuggler's moon), there could be interactivity if we run into eachother. I don't even know your character's alignment so this will be surprising...

Jamel Garth

posted 05-26-2005 10:31 PM    
I would jump into that, but it doesn't seem like anything moving on that cylinder well either. Im pretty much at big fault. Kind find a niche.

Mara1Jade

posted 05-27-2005 05:26 AM    
You could react to what is going on.

Graysith

posted 05-27-2005 04:31 PM    
Yes... and such a reaction can't occur unless you READ the thread you are trying to leap into... or at least rejoin, as the case might be. You might want to discover what has happened while your character has been "in stasis," so to speak, before just writing any old thing "just" to get back into role play.

I am lead to believe that you are doing otherwise just by the way you had your character walk into a meeting (that wasn't happening any longer) and seeing a character (who was no longer there) and then SPEAKING to that character, no less.

Please... read the threads.

Any more out-of-synch posts will simply be deleted, so keep alert.

Jamel Garth

posted 05-27-2005 10:02 PM    
Very true, but I did read before I posted. Maybe I was simply confused. However it doesn't seem like any plausible reaction from any of my characters will proceed in any true involvement with the centre of the storyline at this point.

However, I will be responding soon enough.