The Holonet Boards   » RP Headquarters   » I'm kind of stuck in Shattered Green...

Dash Kelderon

posted 04-06-2003 04:34 AM    
I can't seem to get out of this sticky situation, with the blockade. Any help here would be appreciated.

Mara1Jade

posted 04-06-2003 11:14 AM    
You are just gonna have to deal with the situation as it comes as your character would, and that's really all I can tell ya...

LumbiaSith

posted 04-06-2003 09:50 PM    
Bah...

Don't worry about it--this situation is going to pass after a little while, I'm sure of it. I was in bondage for a long time, in a jail cell--for about hmmm....two months I'd say. It wasn't pretty, I was alone and my character got skinny.

This is good for your character development in the first place. Just go with the flow as Mara said.

Dash Kelderon

posted 04-07-2003 05:00 PM    
I'm not worried about consequences of my actions... I just need regular replies so I can weasel my way off the command ship and through the blockade!!! It is hard to post against yourself!!!

Jebbua Dahutt

posted 04-07-2003 05:37 PM    
What do you mean 'againest yourself'?

Mara1Jade

posted 04-07-2003 07:23 PM    
Since when are you not getting replies?

Dash Kelderon

posted 04-08-2003 06:41 AM    
I'm not trying to insult sanyone here!!! I just got used to RPing with GALEN in the thread. She is always posting. It just seems that the Thread that I am in has slowed down significantly!

And posting against yourself is basically double posting from 2 different points of view.

Graysith

posted 04-08-2003 10:27 AM    
Heh... you're gonna have to get yourself back into a thread with Galen again, I suppose. Or another more "regular" poster, heh.

Dash Kelderon

posted 04-27-2003 08:19 AM    
Well... I'm in a GALEN thread now, and I haven't seen her character in days. Stupid "CONFINED to QUARTERS"!!!!!!

Galen

posted 04-27-2003 10:31 AM    
HEY!! You guys had the opp to get into more active rp with me, but NO. You had to wander into sick bay ("How's Galen and Loban? OK, I see they're fine; bye..." -- that would be Jebbua) and the go off into a little subset of role play on your own. ("He's cute/she's cute") -- there was a great chance for everyone in this thread to be actively involved with each other, and believe me the clues were tossed out by Jasyn.

Oh well... now it's Jasyn and Galen and Aaron, I guess, to keep the main storyline tributary flowing.

Dash Kelderon

posted 04-27-2003 10:34 AM    
If I remember correctly... Dash really has no clue about your past. So try to keep up with what you are doing now is going to be difficult! Maybe you can fill us all in when you come to see us in our quarters, as we are not currently permitted to leave them!

Graysith

posted 04-27-2003 10:40 AM    
*Points quietly to when all came aboard the "Hornett," and Galen hollered for someone to get Loban to sick bay.*

There was opportunity at that time to decline the guest quarters, and go on with Galen, to then get involved with what is happening there via rp with Jasyn while Galen recuperated. Seriously, I was surprised when a set of Jedi did not.

I would scarcely have called Galen "fine" at that point... but alas. 'Tis history now!

[ 04-27-2003 10:43 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

Dash Kelderon

posted 04-27-2003 10:48 AM    
I never said GALEN was "FINE".

Too many cooks spoil the dinner.

I didn't want to clutter up the SICK BAY, and besides, you needed some time alone with LOBAN. Even if he was in a COMA.

Graysith

posted 04-27-2003 10:54 AM    
Ahh well, as I said, 'tis history now. Now let's sit back and see what the future will bring.

There are actually quite a few players in this thread. Hopefully they'll all get to interact together, it would be nice!

Now we just have to GET them together, heh.

Dash Kelderon

posted 04-27-2003 10:55 AM    
I'd love to! But come get me out my room first!!!! I'm stuck!

Mara1Jade

posted 04-27-2003 08:43 PM    
*no comment*