The Holonet Boards   » RP Headquarters   » ALL RPers PLEASE READ!!!

Graysith

posted 08-28-2001 10:37 PM    
OK, guys! Now it's my turn to apologize. I have been kinda outta the loop, and probably will be until after September 16th or 17th. (I'm subbing for a teacher who left me only a basic glimmer of what she wants done in her absence, and basically I'm doing a "new teacher" thing.) So my days are shot, my nights are worse, and weekends I just want to curl up and die but I can't.

Plus I've gone back to taekwondo. Hehe... Chosen Daughter has to keep in shape and all that... *grins*

So the brain is fried, and the bod is toast...

Anyhoo, I'll try to write my due posts FRIDAY night, ok? JUST HOLD THE FORT WHERE IT IS NOW!

Hehehe... such an idea I am working on...

*whistles innocently*

Rogue Angel

posted 08-30-2001 06:09 PM    
Will do, Graysith! Believe me, I know what it's like to be incredibly bogged down, even though I'm nowhere near having a "real job". Hey, sometimes being a student is tough enough. We look forward eagerly to your next post, whenever it comes!

By the way...I sense that the paths of all our characters are going to meet, and soon. Where is this going to occur and what thread should we post it in? Just a lil curious...

[ 08-30-2001 06:14 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Rogue Angel ]

Graysith

posted 08-30-2001 06:30 PM    
Hmmm... good question, Rogue! It is beginning to get a tad wee exciting around here isn't it, what with three different forums active and all destined to converge!

Lessee... Erik is coming into play, so he can leap over into...

???

Ummm... a further "lessee" is in order: Graysith is chasing after Terrin's fleet, seeking Galen. Since she has Shayla, and most people are out to find Shayla, why doesn't everyone eventually leap into the forum where Graysith and Shayla currently are? That makes sense. Ie: everyone is seeking us, so join us here.

So I'll make certain Yaoksi flexes his formidable piloting skills and makes the leap. I think what might help continuity would be a "double post." That is to say, make a final post (for example, the fact of finally "discovering" Gray's ship; something along that line) in the forum and thread you are currently in, and then paste and copy that thread into the forum where Gray and Shayla are. Then go from there.

I PROMISE I'm going to put in a short condensation of the current storyline and their imminent convergence, just as a refresher for everyone here and as "background reading" for newbies to the RP forums.

[ 08-30-2001 06:32 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

Erik Kartan

posted 08-30-2001 07:37 PM    
Erik will jump into the ummm...errr...thread with Yaoksi and Cella first. Yeah, yeah. That's it.

Rogue Angel

posted 08-31-2001 07:13 PM    
Great idea, Graysith! I knew I could count on you to walk us through the "sticky stuff" *grins*

Mara1Jade

posted 09-20-2001 08:50 AM    
*dies of boredom*

Terrin Danner

posted 09-22-2001 04:25 PM    
PSST! I just opened a new thread "To the Other Side of the Universe" for Terrin and company. Ambria was getting waaaay too long!

Galen

posted 09-22-2001 05:52 PM    
Kewl beanz, Babe...

Whither thou goest...! (heh)

Terrin Danner

posted 09-24-2001 01:03 PM    
Heh. The saga continues...