my profile | register | search | faq | forum home | switch id
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
»  The Holonet Boards   » Role Playing   » Jedi Praxeum & Sith Temple   » The Natural Order (Page 2)

UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!  
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Printable Version
Author Topic: The Natural Order
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-31-2004 12:09 AM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Something Phalomir had just spoken struck a memory. Well she remembered that fateful day when Terrin had been attacked by the tuk'ata, well she remembered how she had followed Recinis down here, and what she had seen with her own eyes...

"When Lord Recinis brought Terrin's body down to the underlayers, he used something to preserve his body...

...and whatever in the Fates it was, it totally healed all the wounds which were inflicted upon his body. And not only that..."

She trailed, suddenly having chills at the truth of the matter, "Whatever it was made him look for all the Universe like he was alive, and merely sleeping. Could it be the magick within those preservation materials which truly made the re-animation of Terrin's body possible?"

--------------------

"Small minds think in small terms!"
~~CMH~~
(I am NOT turning to the Darkside...)

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Panthar Dantares

Super Dooper Member

Member # 494

posted 12-31-2004 12:19 AM     Profile for Panthar Dantares   Author's Homepage   Email Panthar Dantares     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“But, hey,” said Panthar. “This is the place, right? I mean, we were in this place itself when we found Terrin. And it was in this place that all this weirdness started, right? So this is the place of places for Mr. Eyeballs and his friends, like he keeps saying. If the Darker Realms are in harmony with the all, and everything, then they are meant to be, they are part of the game. There is no time there, it is eternal, maybe, at least until the universe runs down. Hopefully it’s not where we go when we die, I’d rather vanish into oblivion. But what gets me is THIS place, what is it? If the Darker Realms is a place of death, is this a place of life?”

Panthar had a niggling thought that he just had to say.

“Hey, is this a one-sided game? Or maybe it is played against someone- or something – like maybe the Darker Realms?”

He shook his head.

“Anyway, sorry to jump in like that, Jharmeen.”

--------------------

All I wanted was my name in a book...

Posts: 573 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-31-2004 12:28 AM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith held out a hand to the others, palm outward, and by that mere gesture bidding them shush that she could gather her thoughts together.

Something was niggling, very deep in her mind, something she had experienced during her brief stay on Dagobah.

Suddenly she jerked up her head, stared at Shayla, at Phalomir, and then at Panthar.

"Life..."

Life. The expression of the Universe, of All That Is, the warp and weft of space and time and all that fills it with glory and splendor.

The Living All-ness....

A hand flew to her mouth, and she stared up at the hovering orbs.

"This-- this is your Place of Places, in All that is?" she asked them.

"Is this the place of Life, as was suggested? Is that how Terrin's body was kept from following the natural order, from decaying?"

An image of a place of wonder, of life eternal, shot through her mind... marred only by one blot:

An entire population fleeing from it. She gasped, and took a step backward, whispering through her fingers as she did so.

"Is it Koris'ian?"

--------------------

I ride the Stormcloud and the Night!

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
The Ancient Sith

Really Nice Member

Member # 478

posted 12-31-2004 12:31 AM     Profile for The Ancient Sith   Author's Homepage   Email The Ancient Sith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The Eyes hovered close to her, the weird combination of silver and periwinkle augmenting the near-ultraviolet of her Glyph.

They came to a halt mere meters over her head, floated there, blinked.

"Point," the Voice boomed out.

And quite suddenly the party found itself standing on the surface of the sandy planet, the setting sun dying in the west.

Posts: 294 | From: | Registered: Jun 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Panthar Dantares

Super Dooper Member

Member # 494

posted 12-31-2004 12:47 AM     Profile for Panthar Dantares   Author's Homepage   Email Panthar Dantares     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Well,” said Panthar, scanning the western horizon. “Um, so the entire planet is its place of places? This world is some cosmic place of preservation? Then why didn’t those Dark Jedi you spoke of do something to tap into that? Surely they would have sensed this with their force powers, right? Or maybe it was protected by Eyeballs?”

He scratched again at his horns.

“Well, anyway, now that we know this, what do we do to make sure it doesn’t happen again? We can't blow up the planet, or keep people from coming here, can we? Or can we hide it somehow? Do they make shields that can hide a whole planet?”

[ 12-31-2004 12:47 AM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Panthar Dantares ]

--------------------

Posts: 573 | From: North Liberty, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 12-31-2004 05:56 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Graysith staggered, taken off-guard by their unexpected release from beneath the surface of the planet. But she quickly straightened, strengthened by the fact that they appeared to be on the right track.

She turned to Panthar, once again waving off the coming Phalomir, who was undoubtedly yet concerned for her physical condition.

"Yes, there is such a shield which can make objects disappear from reality, or at least appear to. This is called a chronotic shield; what it does is produce a barrier about an object against which neither energy or matter can impact. Energy which strikes against it is immediately dissipated backwards and forwards along the timeflow...."

Strange that she hadn't noticed before, but so much of what the All allowed a user to command dealt with Time. Perhaps indeed there was no Time; all was a constant state of Now, with past and present mere quantities set aside from that Now for the moment. Perhaps the All worked by somehow bridging those quantities; though Lord Aelvedaar had taught her how to use her talents to bring such a thing about, he had never truly explained just how such a thing worked....

She jerked, embarrassed with the realization that she had drifted off into private musing. Clearing her throat, she went on.

"Matter which impacts this shield is immediately transformed into its energy equivalency--"

Galen, my dear sister, your eyes widen... Ahhh. You recall your physics, don't you?

"--and likewise dissipated along the currents of Time.

"These shields can be erected about anything, but the larger the object the more taxing it is to the user; My Dear-- that is, Lord Aelvedaar once emplaced one about Khar Delba, but he was unable to do anything else but maintain it while it covered the planet."

She paused a moment, reflecting back.

"But even then it was breached, but that is solely because Khar Delba generates a magnetic field, and an opening appeared in the shield directly over both magnetic poles."

She drifted into silence again, thinking, and all the while uncomfortably aware of how close she had come to lecturing. After chewing upon her lip a moment, she spoke up again.

"I don't believe this shield would achieve what we need to achieve, and that is the total elimination of this planet from the universe. That would involve great firepower.

"However, there is another barrier: I am afraid that my abilities, which might be able to destroy Koris'ian, would be fettered. There is Life here, and I am aware of that Life, and thus cannot use the All to destroy it."

She templed her fingers, placed them against her mouth, tapped against her teeth.

"Blowing up this planet would leave matter behind; what if this 'Life-Spot,' this nexus or whatever it is about this place, isn't simply the planet but the area in general?

"How does one remove space from spacetime?"

She turned to the others with a sigh, as she realized that the more she pondered as to their course of action, the more questions there were to rise up in resistance of it.

[ 12-31-2004 06:00 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 64.12.116.196
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 12-31-2004 07:07 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla pursed her lips, allowing the question to roll around in her head.

How could space be removed from spacetime? Was this even possible?

There was, however, one thing which came to Shayla's mind. She had been a pilot for many years, and there was one phenomena in which time was thought to somehow slow and even stop.

"What if we somehow created a blackhole?" she queried, uncertain of how to do such a thing or if this was even a plausible idea.

[ 12-31-2004 08:15 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Shayla Stargazer Petrolu ]

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Posts: 1711 | From: see Mara1Jade | Registered: Jun 2001  |  Logged: 68.214.87.148
Phalomir

Dark Lord of the Armorers

Member # 492

posted 01-01-2005 06:08 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir, still with an eye on Jharmeen’s health, inhaled deeply before speaking.

“Keep in mind that whatever is we do,” he said gravely, “it apparently must be done with time stopped. My lady, Korris’ian was moved here from its original location through Sith magick, was it not? If the planet itself if the Place of Places, then it most likely was at that time as well. This begs many more questions, which may or may not have bearing. However, if it is this space itself and not the planet, then the planet would move out of this space as it orbits the sun. I wonder if our friend is still with us to provide answers?”

Phalomir looked into the darkening sky and raised his voice to it.

“Is your place of places this planet itself?” he called out.

--------------------

From the days of past futures I come, make ready for the storm.

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 01-01-2005 11:22 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla couldn't help but frown a little bit. "It has already been stated that it is Kori'sian that is the Place of Places...

...after all, that's what we were told just before we were released from below the Temple."

Pausing at that, she then turned inward a few minutes, once more pondering her idea of creating a black hole. Then she spoke once more. "The more I think of it, the more I really believe that creating a black hole would be the best way to protect this planet, and to achieve Resolution so Time can start ticking again. There would have to be some massive star nearby which could implode and create the black hole...

...and we would have to somehow be able to control that happening with the All." She turned to Graysith. "Could this be done?" she queried then fell silent, waiting.

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Graysith

Chosen Daughter

Member # 27

posted 01-01-2005 11:35 PM     Profile for Graysith   Author's Homepage   Email Graysith     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
She shook her head.

"No," she said with a little sigh. Taking a few steps forward toward the distant, western horizon, she then seemed to reach out directly to the setting sun.

"That would result in the destruction of this planet, and all life upon it. Some may believe me to be all-powerful, but I do have limitations placed upon me."

She turned back to Shayla.

"I cannot use the All to destroy this planet, or to create a situation where it would be destroyed. Hide it beneath a chronotic shield I can do, but there would be no guarantee that no one would ever stumble upon this place at sometime in the future."

She then turned to Phalomir.

"Yes, this planet was once a moon of Korriban, and was moved into an orbit of its own about the sun they share."

She waved a hand westward.

"This obviously took great power; Lord Phalomir, you are Dark Lord of the Armorers. Could this great deed have been accomplished solely through the magicks of the Sorcerers, or was some device used to move this planet?

"If that, would it be of any use to us in any manner, do you think?"

[ 01-01-2005 11:45 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Graysith ]

--------------------

Posts: 3904 | From: Indianola, Iowa | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 205.188.116.196
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 01-01-2005 11:43 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Thoran, not bothering to ask, caused Terrin's throat to clear before speaking.

"Hey, why don't we put it under a shield and then move it into the Darker Realms? Or just send it forward in time?"

--------------------

The ancients are not the oldest, nor the wisest.

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 01-02-2005 12:45 AM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir leveled a gaze on Terrin that would have send the human crawling to hide behind the nearest tree, would Terrin have been in control. Instead, a smirk formed on his face.

“I believe none of us would care to see that realm again,” Phalomir growled. “But perhaps that idea is not completely without merit. Let us keep that in mind for a moment.”

Phalomir looked to the western sky, then to temple that loomed directly behind them.

“Again, the planet was moved long before my time. But there is a legend of how this was accomplished. It did indeed require great Sith magick, but it required something else as well. A device was created, infused with all of the power the Sith armorers could call forth. It allowed tremendous magick to be channeled, and then they build a temple around it.”

[ 01-02-2005 07:12 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phalomir ]

--------------------

Posts: 863 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 01-02-2005 07:22 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“That’s some legend,” said Thoran. “Are you sure it's only a legend? Gee, you’d think the Dark Lord of the Armorers would know about this. I tell you, Phal, for a big time powerful Sith leader type, you sure are dumb. How was it again you got to be Dark Lord? Did you find a tattoo in the bottom of a box of Toasty Snacks?”

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Urbandale, IA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 01-02-2005 07:24 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Why do you try to provoke me in such a time, Thoran?" Phalomir said calmly. "I obtained the Tattoo of Entitlement from the spirit of Lord Rean. Now, speak plainly, we have no time for your perverse humor. Tell me what is on your mind."

[ 01-02-2005 07:25 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phalomir ]

--------------------

Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 01-02-2005 07:40 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Ah, yes, I see,” Thoran quipped back. “You received the title but not the knowledge that goes with it. Well, Phal, I do not know about your legendary device that can move a world, but I do know of something that might help. One of my many fields of study – don’t ask – involves the history of the Dark Lord, so to speak. There are a few things that you are going to need to know.”

Thoran chuckled to himself, then continued.

“For one, there is a transfer that should have taken place. Well, several, actually, but one that you apparently missed is the knowledge transfer. Usually there is this big ceremony of pomp and circumstance, and then you take the vow and touch the Shaldok. You didn’t touch the Shaldok, did you? Yeah, I can see by the blank stare that you didn’t.”

Thoran looked upwards, sighed, and turned to Jharmeen.

“Allright, before we go any further, I think we need to go into the temple and find the Shaldok. This is an ancient device – ok, all Sith stuff is ancient – but this one in particular is sort of like the library of the Armorer Clan. Sort of. When the Dark Lord touches it, it does both an upload and download, so all of the knowledge of the clan’s Lords is stored and shared with the next Dark Lord.”

Thoran looked at the stares he was getting.

“Hey, it’s true! Would I lie to you? Don’t answer that. But it really is true. Hey, I don’t want to be stuck here in timelessness any more than you do! If Phal touches the Shaldok, he will get the knowledge that will probably help us.”

--------------------

Shayla Stargazer Petrolu

Adept

Member # 123

posted 01-02-2005 08:26 PM     Profile for Shayla Stargazer Petrolu   Author's Homepage   Email Shayla Stargazer Petrolu     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Shayla frowned. "I don't know that we will be allowed back into the Temple," she observed. "And it concerns me that we're talking about moving The Place fo Places into the Darker Realms. Seems that doing so could possibly lead to more breakage of the Natural Order; that is, unless a chronotic shield is created about the planet before it is moved. But, as was stated, that will not even garantee the planet is totally inaccessible."

She paused, pursing her lips and thinking. "What if we moved the planet into Elseness? If people can live there...

...it would stand to reason a planet could thrive there as well."

--------------------

~~CMH~~

Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 01-02-2005 09:04 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“If what Thoran says is indeed true,” said Phalomir, “then we should at least try to enter the Temple… assuming that is where the Shaldok is located now. Let us stop and think, for what we are trying to accomplish? So far all but one option involves moving a planet. I have not heard any ideas about how exactly we can accomplish this, so I for one – I cannot believe I am saying this – agree with Thoran. If he is indeed correct then we surely can use this knowledge.

“As for the Elseness or the Darker Realms, I see no difference between the two, really. But there may be a way to hide the planet, or take it out of ‘reality’ somehow, without moving it. But, unless there are serious objections, I say we try the Temple. Perhaps our four-legged friend here knows where to find this Shaldok?”

[ 01-02-2005 09:05 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Phalomir ]

--------------------

Panthar Dantares

Super Dooper Member

Member # 494

posted 01-03-2005 05:52 PM     Profile for Panthar Dantares   Author's Homepage   Email Panthar Dantares     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“You’re the Dark Lord, you goof,” said Panthar, “you ask him. But really, why didn’t anyone tell you about this before? You’ve been to the temple, right? I mean, isn’t this where you said you met the spirit of Rean and got the tattoo and all? Why didn’t he take you the Shelldick then?”

--------------------

Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 01-03-2005 05:57 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Panthar,” began Phalomir, patience in his voice. “The first time I was here was indeed when I faced Lord Rean. But it was immediately after my encounter that Thoran attacked us and took Shayla away. I left, shall we say, in a hurry? The only other time I have been here was now, and you are aware of what transpired here.”

A rough grunt came from the tuk’ata. It lifted itself to its full height and stared first at Panthar, then at Phalomir. It’s face tendrils moved smoothly, almost hypnotically, as it stared directly into Phalomir’s eyes. A low, mournful tone came low under its breath.

--------------------

Md'diffnnd

Member # 519

posted 01-03-2005 06:02 PM     Profile for Md'diffnnd   Author's Homepage   Email Md'diffnnd     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
The voice came clearly in Phalomir’s mind, a deep guttural voice with an ethereal lacing.
Long waiting, long patience. No time, no time have we, when stopped all things are. Long waiting are we for the new Lord, long waiting. Ready is he? Ready now for the oath to take?

Posts: 19 | From: | Registered: Nov 2003  |  Logged: 65.103.180.175
Phalomir

Member # 492

posted 01-03-2005 06:20 PM     Profile for Phalomir   Author's Homepage   Email Phalomir     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Phalomir stared back at the tuk’ata for several seconds. He had known that certain of the animals were capable of such a link, but had not experienced it until this moment. Panthar seemed a bit confused, holding his forehead and shaking his head. Finally Phalomir nodded to the tuk’ata.

“But I believe him,” he said. “And I believe this tuk’ata will lead us to the Shaldok. We have had our problems with Thoran, but let us consider what he has done since joining us. He is the one who restored Terrin, and he has not hindered us in any way. I am not sure why he chose to inhabit Terrin’s body, but even that has not shown to be malicious. Perhaps he has been truthful and was under control of the Master, and has indeed broken free of that? What do you all think?”

--------------------

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 01-03-2005 06:44 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
During the entirety of this little repartee I had remained silent, simply listening to what was tossed out into the general pool and allowing those words to assimilate.

At last... a direct question.

I let out a little puff of air, and fisted my hands on my hips.

"Well, to recap what has been suggested here, and to put in my two-credit's worth, I think we should give Thoran a chance."

I paused with an inward wince, waiting for the daggers I was sure were going to be thrown my way. Impossibly enough, that did not happen; if anyone thought what I had said was stupid beyond belief he was being remarkably capable in keeping that opinion veiled; shooting glances around our little circle, I went on.

"I think that this...er, Thing's Place of Places is this planet. Phal made a good point; if it was space itself the planet would have been moved from it, whether by being moved to its new orbit or simply by moving along its revolutionary path.

"Er, sorry Jharmeen."

She merely smiled; heartened, I went on.

"So, does anyone else make the link that this Place of Places happens to be the planet where great devices were created? I mean, this is the Planet of Armorers, right? We all know at least some of the things they made, stuff which really is beyond physics when you think of it."

I stopped again as images of Sith fighters and the Octahedron and that nasty Claw shot into my head; from the expressions on the faces of the others, I could tell they were thinking along these lines as well.

"So, there is some weird link here between the Place of Places, and the devices which have been created here; I agree that we really ought to rid the universe of this place if possible so no one can get here to make any others.

"Even though I think the Natural Order was broken by the dead being brought to life, which is opposite to how things are supposed to go."

Another pause; by now the looks I was receiving were beginning to slide from the "that's obvious, dingbat" variety directly into snide smugness. I hurried on.

"So yeah, if heading back into the heart of things, that Temple, is what we have to do so Phal here can get the knowledge he needs to figure out how to by-pass the restrictions on my sister, then I say let's do it."

Then I did something I never thought I'd ever do in my life. I walked a hesitant step forward, paused, then gritting my teeth hurried on until I had come up behind the great tuk'ata. That beast only turned it's eerie, pupilless eyes my way and yawned, displaying terrifying ten-inch fangs which gleamed like old ivory.

Which of course they were.

I placed a hand gingerly on it's flank.

"Let's give this critter the lead, and let it take us to where Thoran suggested."

I cast a quick glance around, coming to a stop with my husband, into whose eyes I now sent a deep look.

"And if he's simply trying to pull some stunt, I'm sure that Phal can somehow yank him out of you... and Sissy can turn him into a worrt or something."

[ 01-03-2005 06:46 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Galen ]

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.196
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 01-03-2005 07:24 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
“Wow,” said Thoran, “my heart is just overwhelmed by this outpouring of support. Look, I’ve been telling you all along what I want. This isn’t any big love fest or anything, all right? Although with Terrin’s looks and my skills, I’m sure we’d make a great team, if you know what I mean. What’dya say, Galen? Hey, but seriously folks, all kidding aside. All along all I’ve offered is a deal. I get Terrin back in his body, we meet the Master, make a deal to get help against Aelvedaar. In light of recent events, I think we can put that part aside for now, the Master can rot in his little cell. I still want to go home, but now I have no choice but to help you figure this out, right? I sure don’t want to be stuck in time here.

“So, worrt or not, I’m in this with you. So, just to show you what a nice guy I am, Terrin, you take over now. But hey, Galen, I was only sort of kidding.”

Thoran winked, then allowed Terrin to resume control.

The tuk’ata glared at Thoran, then snorted and looked deeply at each member in the group. It finally paused on Shayla. After another snort it turned and trotted towards the temple.

[ 01-03-2005 07:31 PM: Message edited 1 time, lastly by Thoran ]

--------------------

Galen

Free Spirit

Member # 28

posted 01-03-2005 07:36 PM     Profile for Galen   Author's Homepage   Email Galen     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
"Oh no you don't!"

The soft look I had been giving Terrin immediately transformed into a glare of magmatic proportions; without conscious thought my hand shot out and I took him by the chin.

"No way am I letting you slide off now, slime-o; you're the one who brought this up, you're not going to slip off into LaLaLand and hide while we go out into a possible slugfest!

"Get your sorry excuse for a spirit back here and stay with the group, or I'll show you just how nasty an eternal moment in Time can be!"

Of course I really hadn't much of a working notion of how I would make good with that threat, but with all of Time at our disposal I'm sure I'd come up with something....

--------------------

"Sure as there is Treasure on Roon...."

Posts: 1456 | From: | Registered: Jul 2000  |  Logged: 152.163.100.196
Thoran

Really Nice Member

Member # 493

posted 01-03-2005 07:48 PM     Profile for Thoran   Author's Homepage   Email Thoran     Send New Private Message   Edit/Delete Post
Hey, you heard the old girl, Terrin. I tried to give it back, but you know, when the hen pecks, the rooster, um, ducks. Just take back control whenever you want, there partner. But if you don’t want to get punched again, I’d wait a bit.

Thoran resumed control, smiling widely.

“Why Galen,” he said smugly, “I didn’t know you cared so much. Of course I’ll stay with you, no need to beg. But, uh, we better hurry or our little friend will keep going without us.”

--------------------

All times are CT
This topic is comprised of pages:  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 

Topic Closed  Topic Closed
Open Topic    Move Topic    Delete Topic    Top Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | The Holonet Boards

Ultimate Bulletin BoardTM 6.04e

© escape pod 2000-05